Sprint Studio Human Insights built the Sprint Conversations app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Sprint Studio Human Insights at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US IN INTERVIEW DATAClients (“Clients”) and individuals granted access to a Project by a Client, and Service Providers (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Interview Data to Sprint Conversations when using the Services, as do prospective and qualified participants (collectively, “Participants” also referred to as “Consumers” of products).
We may ask Participants for information to determine the eligibility for a market research interview, for scheduling and coordination purposes, and during an interview. In the course of an interview, audio and video recordings will be created unless previously specified by a Participant. Participants are free to choose the surveys, video chats and communities they wish to be part of. Participants can choose to opt out at any point in time.
Examples of information required for participation in an interview include:
- Demographic information – Age, gender, geographic location, marital status, household income, profession, education – Used to determine your eligibility to participate in an interview
- Name – In screening you for eligibility, we will ask for your real name for coordination and scheduling purposes. During the interview setup, you may choose a display name you want to use for the interview. We’d prefer that you use a display name or a false name to ensure you remain anonymous!
- Email address – For scheduling tech checks and interviews, and for payment of rewards after participating in the interview. We will not use your email address for any other contact.
- Phone number – To allow participants to join an interview should internet connectivity be inadequate. We may also use this number to provide technical assistance immediately prior to and during the session, as well as to send a reminder of the upcoming interview via SMS if you opt-in to receiving reminders. We may also use this number to contact you about the payment of rewards after participating. We will not use your phone number for any other purpose.
- Video and audio responses – We will collect these on your app. These will be obtained during the interview pre-screening, to determine compliance with the research objectives, and during the interview itself.
- Transcripts – video and audio responses are transcribed and stored in combination with the recordings.
- Chat – Comments made in the public chat will be stored in our databases.
- Conversations itself will not include information like specific address, phone number, e-mail address or any other personal information not related to the research
- Some of the Video Conversations would include Listeners who may be from the Client or Authorized service providers. They will have as much information about you as you choose to divulge in the Conversation
Surveys, video and audio of the interviews, the transcripts, and the community room transcripts are made available to our Clients and their employees so they can better understand their consumers.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Sprint Studio Human Insights Pvt. Ltd G 2704 Oberoi Splendor JVLR opp majas depot Jogeshwari (East) Mumbai 400060